Everything that’s old is new again and that certainly pertains to swimwear. The ladies of the 40s, 50s, and 60s got it right with the high-waist bottoms, polka dots and stripes because they’re back in style. Retro swimsuits left something to the imagination but still maintained a bit of sex appeal. And they’re super flattering by adding a bit more coverage in the mid-section. Whether you’re a size 2 or 22, throw one of these beauties on to lounge by the pool or for a day at the beach. Either way you’ll feel like a glamorous pin-up girl in no time.
Shop 5 vintage swimsuit for this year’s summer fun.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters