So we all know the internet was abuzz with the whirlwind of stellar fashion outfits the first lady Michelle Obama on their recent state visit to the Ireland and the UK. One of her freshest outfits was the pale green floral Barbara Tfank frock and fuchsia bolero. So we did our fashion snooping and we discovered that the coordinating earrings she wore were by Miami-based Jeweler Phillips Frankel, The earrings consist of both Amazonite and Ruby gemstones and mixing up different elements is a staple of Frankel’s designs – they specialize in blending timeless silhouettes in 14k gold with fresh color by introducing sapphires, diamonds, rubies and semi-precious stones.
See the earrings Michelle wore below and be sure to visit the Phillips Frankel online shop for more info.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!