The biggest names in pop music assembled in Vegas last night for the Billboard Music Awards. And in true rock star fashion, they were dressed to the max! Alicia Keys performed with Stevie Wonder in black curve-hugging Azzedine Alaïa couture, showing off those baby making hips. Jordin Sparks lit up the “white” carpet in a lace mini dress by Diane Von Furstenberg, before shutting down the stage with her emotional rendition of “I Will Always Love You,” in a special tribute to the late Whitney Houston. And those are just two of our favorites.
Check out the best of the red carpet in our special Billboard Style Round-Up Gallery. And in case you missed it, here’s Jordin Sparks’ tribute to her Mama Whit.
Billboard Music Awards Style Round-Up Gallery
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night