One lesson music lovers learn early on, is to never judge a book by its cover. And since musicians pull inspiration from so many genres and influences, their content has little to do with the color of their skin, and everything to do with their talents. Yesterday, the music industry lost legendary musician Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gees. We think this is the best time to revisit the blue eyed soul singers who have touched our hearts, making us fall in love, soothing our heartbreaks, and soundtracking our daydreams.
Check out songs from 10 of our favorite blue eyed soul singers.
The Bee Gees- “Stayin’ Alive”
The Bee Gees provided the soundtrack to disco, when a young John Travolta had the nation dancing in their boogie shoes. Robin Gibb performed the anthemic dance hit during a live concert in Frankfurt. Rest in peace, Robin.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)