Attention, Bey stans: Queen B has gone digital. Team Beyoncé has a new place to swarm. The #BeyHive, a bright and colorful mobile app similar to Facebook, Twitter, and Four Square, keeps Beyoncé ‘s fans buzzing across the globe. It’s a highly involved digital fan base, with its own vocabulary. Stans, get familiar with the official terms:
Mission 1: Users can earn by tweeting about #BeyHive, and the hashtagged tweets are then livestreamed on the BeyHive website. As her epic return concerts at Revel Resorts indicate, King B is back, so get connected and make sure you don’t miss a beat!
Check out the new Beyoncé app here.
StyleBlazers, are you going to go mobile with the Bey Hive?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models