Cassie was Black Swan-chic as she graced the red carpet for the Killing Me Softly premiere during the 2012 Cannes Film Festival in stunning in a Roberto Cavalli gown. We loved the way she added a subtle pop of color with a pair of dangling earrings. Still rocking the shaved-side-do, the singing model always manages to accomplish the perfect mix of elegance and edge. It worked well with this look. We’re taking notes Cassie!
See more of Cassie’s dark fantasy fashion below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!