One of our favorite mommy-daughter jet-setting pairs, Jada Pinkett-Smith and her fashionable daughter Willow, was spotted in New York after their trip to Cannes, France, for the premiere of Mom Smith’s new Madagascar film. They both rocked some black with a splash or two of color (including Willow’s ever-changing hair!).
We’re especially loving how Jada lightened up her casual black trench with a pair of grapefruit platform heels.
On the move, but always fly. We love these two!
StyleBlazers, what do you think of Jada and Willow’s mommy-daughter chic?
-Qimmah A. Saafir-Dobaria
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films