Summer’s officially on the way so it’s definitely time to stock up on sundresses! Your social calendar is probably filling up with special occasions, so the hunt for the perfect outfit is on. A killer dress is an instant winner and it makes life easier when you have a look that can translate from a day in the office to an evening outing. The Curvy Closet columns are designed to help you make decisions that will flatter your shape and make you feel like a million bucks, no matter what you wear.
This time around, we’re going to break it down for you with the Dress Guide. Check out some new designs you’ll want to add to your summer wardrobe.
Dresses are designed to make you feel feminine and draw attention to the all the right places. Having adequate support up top without an exposed bra strap is key. Explore adjustable bras and sheer straps so you can avoid having to fuss with undergarments. Your best bet is to go for classic wrap dresses (see: DVF and Rachel Roy) and halters that will accentuate your bust. Also, a fuller skirt will instantly balance you out.
DVF The Denim Wrap Dress, $398
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos