Trends come and go, but true style is everlasting. And there are some women who consistently maintain a sense of style that we all admire. Though their looks are classic, they’re never boring. While some women turn heads, these ladies stop traffic. From Marilyn Monroe’s glamorous appeal of yesteryear, to Michelle Obama’s current classic feel, these ladies get it right. Whether we look at their garments today or 40 years from now, they’ll still be a fashion hit.
Peep 7 of the most stylish women of all time.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night