We recently caught a glimpse of the softer side of Rita Ora in Cannes. While party hoping, including a hop onto Diddy’s yacht, the newcomer wore a delicate floral-embroidered floor-length gown. She topped off her neutral threads with lots of gold in jewelry, an Alexander McQueen clutch, and even her hair—which she wore slicked back—featured bronzed roots and golden blonde waves. We’re a little mad she chose not to rock a red lip this time around. Don’t you think it would’ve completed the look? At least she didn’t rock this gown with a pair Jordans.
Check out more of RiO’s gold glam yacht outfit.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process