In a current article, titled “Cut to the Chase,” on Vogue.com, Joan Smalls appears alongside the world’s fastest sprinter, Usain Bolt, as a documentary crew catches his story on film. In the article’s photo spread, the leggy model dons an envious array of designer garbs in gold—as a sartorial homage to the Olympic gold medalist no doubt. The gold hues of each look were radiant in the bright sun, but we absolutely adore her Louis Vuitton denim set. Easy on the eyes, Usain is pictured throughout the pieces in—what else—in all athletic apparel, also repping the gold, green, and black flag colors of his native island of Jamaica, where the story takes place.
Peep Joan and Usain in peak performance for Vogue below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night