Former Dirty Money member Dawn Richard is promoting her solo career in the new issue of PYNK magazine in which she speaks on image and the industry. We’ve seen Ms. Richard go through several style changes, but her most recent—the colorful vibrant look she flaunts in the PYNK spread—made us immediately think of novice rapper, Azaelia Banks. From the funky, dip-dyed wavy hair to the crop top and skintight referee-striped spandex, we got serious deja vu of Coachella 2012.
Peep more pics from Dawn’s funky PYNK Mag photo spread in the following pages.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles