We’re in our third month of the SB DealBlazer, and so far you all have been enjoying the discounts on clothing the most! So this go-round, we’ve locked in a 20% discount on clothing and accessories from Lolly—a newly launched apparel line based in Los Angeles. It’s already been spotted on everyone from Fergie to Michelle Obama, and we’re glad to report that this deal will be running for nearly a month! From today through to June 18, 2012 10:59am EST you can take advantage of 20% off all full-priced items. This gives you ample time to take inventory of what your wardrobe is missing, browse the site, and decide what to add to your virtual shopping cart.
The Lolly line has an ethereal aesthetic featured in its earth-toned fabrics, tie-dyed maxi dresses, peasant shirts, and tie-front cardigans. It also offers lace shorts and rompers, as well as comfy bright pashmina scarves (all reasonably priced) that can translate from season to season. The designers place an emphasis on comfort, sourcing fabrics from all over the world to suit the boho-chic Lolly girl they describe as an “urban gypsy.”
Another source of inspiration are the stylish women across the globe. Lolly loyalists tend to send the designers photos of them wearing the clothing in various parts of the world. That international imprint is reflected in the tribal-print and ethnic-patterned garments and scarves. Traditional techniques such as block printing have been passed along to the designers from artisans in the streets of Mumbai to those of South American villages. And the best thing about Lolly and their international inspiration? They often give back to these craftsmen by donating to organizations like Aid to Artisans. So not only will your purchase make you feel awesome, but it might also change someone’s life. Simply log onto Lolly Clothing and enter “LOLLY-STYLEBLAZER2012” at checkout to redeem your DealBlazer discount.
But before you go, preview some of our favorite Lolly picks in the gallery below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night