As summer approaches, we can almost swear there’s something in the air. And we think it smells like…celebrity, if you happen to be passing by the beauty counters of your favorite department store that is. We’re not sure if these people had a pow-wow, but a few of the biggest names in Hollywood and fashion are taking the beauty industry by storm with new releases.
Last week long-time Revlon brand ambassador, Halle Berry, launched the new Revlon ColorStay Whipped Crème Makeup. The creme foundation is designed for the girl-on-the-go partying into the wee hours of the morning; or the woman-at-work whose job starts at home since the innovative foundation is made to last 24 hours! The all-day-wear foundation will be available in drugstores and mass retailers nationwide beginning June 1, 2012.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night