Victoria Beckham knows this already, but she is one lucky lady. Her husband and international soccer player, David Beckham is the first male to cover Elle UK on this July issue. Without much trying it seems, the gorgeous man sums up himself in the article saying, “How would I sum myself up? I don’t know, I prefer other people to do that… erm… a little bit shy.” Shy, David? Really? Be that as it may, it certainly is a crime to be that attractive, be a family man, and have women (like us) swoon over you day in and day out.
Psstt… there’s a another cover for subscribers that hasn’t been released yet. Be on the prowl.
Also, check out this behind the scenes video here:
It really is a crime, Styleblazers!
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process