Black women have the most versatile hairstyles on the planet. They come in all shades, textures, and lengths, ranging from wavy curls to tight twists. Such natural beauty inspired photographer Glenford Nunez‘s latest collection, “The Coiffure Project.” Nunez noticed an absence of natural hairstyles being celebrated through art, and decided to shine a light: “I realized there were no real quality portraits of women with natural hair. I was looking to do something different and thought I could have something really special with this project.” The stunning portraits showcase gorgeous women of color, displaying their tresses and individual styles.
Check out the refreshingly beautiful collection here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films