One thing about Beyoncé is certain: the girl works hard. Although she carried it well throughout her pregnancy, the new mommy of Blue Ivy Carter revealed that she put in lots of hard work over the last four months, and shed 60 pounds of baby weight. During her show last last Saturday night at Revel Beach’s Ovation Hall, she revealed the news to a sea of adoring fans: ”Y’all have no idea how hard I worked! I had to lose 60 pounds. They had me on that treadmill. I ate lettuce. Now tonight I’m gonna get chocolate wasted!”
We’re sure the “Diva” was running on adrenaline when she shared her accomplishment, but her trainer, Marco Borges, tells Us Weekly that she stuck with five days of cardio and strength training, and a whole-foods diet that included “vegetables, protein, nothing packaged.” After all that hard work, King B deserves a King Size chocolate bar of her choice.
Check out Bey’s transformation since the birth of Blue Ivy. Work it, Mama B!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night