Gwyneth Paltrow caused quite a stir last year when she presented at the 2011 Emmys in a midriff baring Emilio Pucci dress. Many believed the sheer, peek-a-boo number from the designer’s spring 2012 collection was a little too seductive for such a high brow event.
Well, as with any hot dress, another celeb wore it. Kanye’s latest boo, Kim Kardashian, rocked the same Pucci dress at Diddy’s Yacht Party during this year’s Cannes Film Festival.
It’s interesting to see two women with totally different body types donning the same design. Kim filled out the Italian designer’s creation a bit more, but she didn’t reveal as much in the mid section. And while Kimmy pulled her hair back in a sleek ponytail, Gwyneth had let her golden locks down. Both women went simple the accessories.
But are you feeling Kim’s fuller figure or Gwyneth’s lean look in this Pucci dress?
You know the deal StyleBlazers, who Blazed it better?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples