Pop star, and newly minted actress, Ciara hit the red carpet of the MTV Movie Awards in a smoking hot red number. In support of her role in the new comedy “That’s My Boy”—starring Andy Samberg and Adam Sandler—Ciara stepped out in flaming red Balmain dress that left very little of her “Goodies” to the imagination. While her recording career might have stalled—her last album was shelved and details for her new album have only recently been announced—Ciara continues to switch things up by dipping her feet into acting. We’re feeling Ciara’s red-hot wrap-dress, beachy blonde hair, fingers full of rings, and nude heels. The look was clean, sexy and not overstyled.
Check out more pics of her red-hot MTV Movie Awards red carpet Look below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)