We usually fan out Rihanna’s killer looks, from the red carpet to music videos to her round the way looks. Today though, RiRi might’ve stepped into street gear overload. We’re all about the borrowed from the boys baseball cap trend, we love funky footwear from Adidas, and fun graphic t-shirts are staple of our weekend wardrobe, somehow all of these perfectly OK things become terribly wrong when worn at the same time.
As is the case with this outfit Rihanna stepped out in to dine at the Los Angeles restaurant Giorgio Baldi. The look is akin to street-style overload with too many busy items fighting for attention. We’ll file this one under “Less is More”.
StyleBlazers, are you feeling Rihanna’s LA street style? Too much or just right?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night