Some celebs have such amazing bodies that they make you want to hit the gym. That’s exactly how most people felt when a toned Teyana Taylor hit the streets of West Hollywood in a midriff-baring top. The petite rapper/singer—who’s known for her wild curly dos—had us hypnotized with her washboard stomach. But she’s also rocking a fun trend for summer: the crop top.
You may not have abs like Teyana (seriously, who does?) but you can still get in on the action. Crop tops are great for a casual afternoon or an outdoor concert. And if you don’t want to show as much skin, opt for a shirt with more coverage or pair it with high-waist pants or jeans.
Check out 7 crop tops that are perfect for the hot summer days.
Charlotte Russe Strappy Back Crop Top
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process