If Snow White gets nail lacquer, then surely the queen of all Disney cartoons should have a few hues themed after her self. Popular nail polish brand OPI recently launched a collection of lacquers inspired by Minnie Mouse called Would You Like A “Minnie” Cure. The line includes four polishes in pink to reddish hues. OPI often assigns their lacquers with clever monikers that speak of the colors shade, so naturally the names of Minnies OPI collection would be: “I’m All Ears” for the glittery magenta; “If You Moust You Moust” for the light pink; “The Color of Minnie” for the classic red; and “Nothin Mouse ‘Bout It” for the heart-shaped confetti pink polish. Minnie always did have a little pazzaz!
Shop OPI’s Minnie Mouse collection now on Amazon.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night