There is a Rose in Spanish Harlem. In lieu of Sunday’s Puerto Rican Day Parade in NYC, Amber Rose shot an editorial for Blackbook, that nods to Latino Harlemites. Amber’s androgynous look lets her slink between the roles a card playing man to a sultry vixen on a bicycle. We love the theme, and Mrs. Khalifa looks amazing.
Check out photos from the Latin-tinged editorial here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night