Caribbean girl Rihanna is the perfect spokesmodel for the newest tropical drink to hit shelves, Vita Coco. The ad campaign was shot by Terry Richardson, and it’s great to see the “bad gal” happy and glowy! It seems like forever since we’ve seen her smile! Her pineapple print outfit looked great with her blonde hair, and its vintage silhouette highlighted her curves in a playful way.
Rih Rih told Us Weekly how Vita Coco helped her make healthy changes in her diet and even drop a few pounds. Check out the fun shoot and bits of the interview here!
“I wasn’t drinking enough water before, and I love coconut water.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process