With a face like Sessilee Lopez‘s, we can always count on her to show us how to work the camera for one day or even “A Thousand and One Nights.” The Latina recently put those exotic features of hers to work for Un-Titled Project Magazine #4. Photographed by Manolo Campion and styled by Christian Stroble, Sessilee is bringing in the summer months with a bang by appearing in flowing fabrics featuring wild prints and bold colors draped about her slender frame. Throughout the snap shots, Sessilee wears black lined eyes to accentuate her piercing gaze and coral lip color on her pout to really make that super bronzed skin of hers pop.
Check out the flicks from Sessilee’s “A Thousand and One Nights” the photo shoot here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night