If you were wondering who’s responsible for Carmelo Anthony’s newly refined style, wonder no more, celebrity stylist Khalilah Williams-Webb is the force behind the look. “Melo has a range of styles,” admits the fashion expert from her impressive vintage showroom in Bedford-Stuyvesant, BK. “His personality is fun, he exudes it in whatever he wears,” she continues. “Carmelo has the confidence to pull off anything…” Yep, that includes leopard kicks, bow ties, smarty pants specs and the finest tailored jackets his NBA dollars can buy.
The New York Knick isn’t the only celeb Khalilah counts as a client, add Swizz Beatz to that list. In addition, the Baltimore natives’ work has blessed the pages of Haute Living and Complex Magazines, and has also been spotted on red carpets at the MET Gala and Grammy Awards.
See what Khalilah has to say about styling athletes, collecting vintage and getting her big break in fashion. And when you’re done, take a peek at some of her exceptional work in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night