How adorable has Mrs. Pinkett-Smith been lately? Still making her Madagascar 3 rounds, Jada appeared on the Today Show this week looking like an absolute doll.
Her petite frame looked great in a silk-blend tulle dress by Lanvin, paired with watersnake T-strap heels by Nicholas Kirkwood for added height. She completed the look with simple accessories and that flowing mane of hers. We’re loving her summertime fine!
Blazers, did Jada do this darling Lanvin design justice?
-Qimmah A. Saafir-Dobaria
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past