When you hear the word crook, surely the last thing you would think about is fashion. But, the idea behind the Crooks & Castles line is to take something with a negative connotation, and not only make it positive, but make it fly!
This L.A. based clothing line has added a unique flavor, an edge if you will, to some of the more well-known fashion logos and designs, in addition to creating their own apparel for men and women. If you have an eye for luxury brands, you may recognize some of their logos and designs among the apparel offerings at Crooks & Castles. Although you’ll find Cocaine & Caviar sprawled across some of their tees and tanks, the only thing that Crooks & Castles is pushing on the streets is hot fashion for the masses!
We love a fashion line that isn’t afraid to take risk and push boundaries, but is the crook theme going too far? Check out 5 of our favorite items and tell us would you rock any of these items or is it too risky being labeled a crook?
Duffle Bag Boy Tee
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!