The stiletto nail has been all the rage in nail salons across the globe for the last few years. One of the stars who put the claw-like shape on the map was style maven Rihanna. With any trend, however, it eventually subsides and something else becomes hot.
We couldn’t help but notice Rihanna opting for long, square-cut nails recently instead of her usual pointy stilettos; while also keeping them simple, with just one color.
The singer (and now actress) always knows how to make something hot (again)! Whether you’re ready to ditch your stilettos or not, we predict long square nails are going to be everywhere in about a minute.
StyleBlazers, you feeling them?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night