After giving us a sneak peek back in February, Opening Ceremony and Adidas just released the lookbook for their sport chic collaboration. The entire collection plays with prints—OC’s iconic bandana print, mini-florals, and painterly brush blooms and traditional sporty shapes. Inspired by 90′s street style, we see loads of spandex biking shorts, skin-tight skirts and printed body suits. They’ve pretty much channeled and updated the Fly Girl-style a la In Living Color, with an Olympic 2012 twist. In the footwear department, even the trendy shoe du jour, the platform sneaker, makes an appearance. The collection will be available in early July, but stay tuned for more info.
Til then, check out the lookbook below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process