We have been in love with adidas ever since Run DMC rocked the mic wearing the brand’s classic shell-toes and matching track suits! adidas is almost synonymous with the early days of hip hop, and its contribution to the genre’s fashion scene is undeniable. The brand has grown tremendously since DMC told us to, “Walk This Way.” Thanks to the adidas Originals Collection, we can hold on to some classic styles, and also grab something new! Check out some of our favorite adidas from the ’80s and ’90s, as well as some new ones that are sure to become classics. No matter if you’re old school, or all about the new, we are sure you will find something “original” to add to your shoe collection.
Check out our 5 favorite kicks from the adidas Originals Collection. Tell us, how original are you?
adidas Forum Mid Crazy Light Shoes, $130
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards