Out with the old, in with the new. The summer season is all about reinventing your wardrobe and adding a little whimsy to your look. Donate those dated pieces you’ve been re-running for the past 3 years and try one of the fabulous trends the warm weather has ushered in.
Experience an underwater love affair with aquatic themed fashion or stride to outer space in a funky pair of flatforms. Channel your inner pin-up girl in a flirty bra top or glisten from day to-night in luxe iridescent separates. You can even practice food fashion dressing draped in fruit inspired minis and jewels.
Clearly the options are endless and the prices? Surprisingly affordable! The best part about this enforced mid-season makeover is that ALL the pieces we’ve scouted retail for $50 or less. Who said dressing to kill had to wipe-out your bank account? Get to shopping!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night