Celebs are just like us. The new moms and dads stress over who to choose as their child’s godparents the same way anyone would. And why wouldn’t they? Being a godparent is a huge responsibility. Not only do you have to help mold a little life, but, if you’re a true StyleBlazer, you want to make sure the tot is fly from head to toe. Our favorite A-listers have no shortage of friends who can provide for their offspring. However, you might be surprised to find out who’s been entrusted with whose children.
Click to see 9 surprising celebrity godparents.
Michael Jackson & Nicole Richie
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night