Italian sneaker label Superga is on its way to becoming the sneaker for fashion folk. Superga has just released images of their latest line and it’s a far cry from the basic plimsole sneaker that they’re known for. This is the first fashion collaboration for the Italian brand under its new creative directors, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen.
The newly rebranded line tapped London designer Henry Holland—who known for crazy prints and funky graphics—to reimagine their classic kicks. The canvas kicks with flatform soles feature polka dots and leopard prints, in addition to the solid hues. These new styles are perfect for kicking around this summer while keeping it cute.
All styles will come in unisex sizing, giving options for the ladies and the dudes. The collection ranges from $92 to $116. The first wave of styles are currently available online at ASOS.com and at the new Superga store in NYC.
Check out our faves from the collection below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night