Need a quick and affordable way to give your makeup looks a boost? Try a pop of color on your bottom waterline. So easy and so simple, yet so chic. While purple is universally flattering, also try perfect-for-summer hues like turquoise and emerald. Liners we love… Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes ($18 at Sephora), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil ($19 at Ulta), and Covergirl Queen Collection Vivid Impact Liner ($7 at drugstore.com). No liner at home, no problem. Grab your favorite bold eyeshadow and an eyeliner brush and get to work. You can also use a makeup wedge or Q-tip if you don’t have a brush.
Check out these fab celebs who work the look!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night