It’s always great seeing hometown favorites garnering so much success and accolades so early in their career – and you know what, these fly sisters totally deserve it. They both graduated from Parsons fashion school and within a year of starting their brand, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs already notched a Designer of the Year award. Their brilliantly minimal yet stylish clothes have already been compared to another winning luxury line Proenza Schouler, and A-list celebs like Eva Longoria are already big fans of their work.
So because we love our readers, we’re showing you some looks from their S/S 2011 collection campaign to get you inspired to be your fiercest this Summer. Enjoy the looks below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!