It’s always great seeing hometown favorites garnering so much success and accolades so early in their career – and you know what, these fly sisters totally deserve it. They both graduated from Parsons fashion school and within a year of starting their brand, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs already notched a Designer of the Year award. Their brilliantly minimal yet stylish clothes have already been compared to another winning luxury line Proenza Schouler, and A-list celebs like Eva Longoria are already big fans of their work.
So because we love our readers, we’re showing you some looks from their S/S 2011 collection campaign to get you inspired to be your fiercest this Summer. Enjoy the looks below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles