Now that Kim Kardashian is Kanye West‘s newest arm piece—or her ‘happily ever after’ as she puts it to Oprah—everyone has taken notice that her style has changed. In designers like Givenchy and Lanvin, Kim has been killing it in the city of lights while supporting her man during his Watch The Throne tour. However, many media outlets slammed the reality TV queen for wearing Spanx under her polka dot Stella McCartney sheer paneled dress while in Paris recently.
Kim took to her website and snapped back saying, “I wore this gorgeous polka dot Stella McCartney dress out yesterday and I’ve seen some publications saying I’m flashing my Spanx or control underwear underneath my dress, but that’s exactly how I bought it with those nude panels inside. So no Spanx here!“ She further explained that, “Stella made a full collection with these nude panels on the side, and this is how my dress came!” While it would be impressive to think that Kim’s body is so perfectly portioned that she doesn’t need the support, photos on the net showing the celeb’s flashing spanx in the past makes us wonder: why bother being upset if they were spanx?
What do you think Styleblazers?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past