Just when we thought Bite Beauty was completely awesome for their super moisturizing lipsticks that contain as many antioxidants as five glasses of red wine (uh, hello, lush lips), here they come again with another great product.
Meet new Line & Define Lip Primer. This completely invisible wonder product preps, plumps, and primes the lips getting them ready for color. Those fine lines that always make your lipstick travel like a wayward basketball player? Virtually gone with Line & Define. Plus those hard-to-apply matte lipsticks (we’re looking at YOU, MAC Ruby Woo) glide on with a cinch when you use this primer. And it’s 100% natural. Need we say more?
Grab it at Sephora stores and sephora.com
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)