The nail polish brand preferred by many, Essie, has announced that it will be opening its first luxurious salon in NYC’s Upper East Side. Essie founder, Essie Weingarten, recently told Vogue, “it’s really an out-of-bottle experience,” referring to the exquisite diggs first-class services.
For those of you who enjoy the mani/pedi experience at luxurious levels, the salon will have plush leather love seats dyed to match the brands most popular nail shades. The salon will also be stocked with almost 300 Essie polishes in counting, giving us nail fanatics a reason to go even more crazy for Essie.
With manicures starting at $32 and pedicures at $65, this is one mani/pedi that better go down in history as being the absolute best! Who’s in?
StyleBlazers, will you be paying the UES salon a visit?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles