The nail polish brand preferred by many, Essie, has announced that it will be opening its first luxurious salon in NYC’s Upper East Side. Essie founder, Essie Weingarten, recently told Vogue, “it’s really an out-of-bottle experience,” referring to the exquisite diggs first-class services.
For those of you who enjoy the mani/pedi experience at luxurious levels, the salon will have plush leather love seats dyed to match the brands most popular nail shades. The salon will also be stocked with almost 300 Essie polishes in counting, giving us nail fanatics a reason to go even more crazy for Essie.
With manicures starting at $32 and pedicures at $65, this is one mani/pedi that better go down in history as being the absolute best! Who’s in?
StyleBlazers, will you be paying the UES salon a visit?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks