The NBA Finals are in full swing, and no matter what team you want to win, we’re sure you would agree that this series has been a great one to watch! Along with the undeniable talent of the players, it seems that the post-game fashion has also taken center stage. Although initially met with criticism by some players, the NBA dress code has been embraced by many players who use the opportunity to showcase personal style and fashion savvy.
From nerd glasses to ‘Dwayne Wayne’ flip glasses, pocket squares to bow-ties, it’s clear that this crop of NBA players are just as excited about fashion as they are about winning the championship.
Check out our starting line-up featuring five of the best post-season looks from some of the star players from the Oklahoma City Thunder and Miami Heat.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers