The Smith children are no strangers to funky style. They skip the cookie cutter threads in favor of stuff our parents would have never let us wear. While we are used to spotting Willow Smith in vibrant prints and color combinations, her older brother Jaden is the one who decided to spice it up a bit this time.
This past weekend, Jaden stepped out for a shopping trip rocking a look that was hard to miss. The young actor was spotted in Canoga Park, CA sporting a pair of loud cheetah harem pants that had heads turning. Not the manliest fashion choice, but he’s clearly ok with deviating from the average and carving out his own lane. And we actually like the way that he paired it with a chambray shirt and red Nike sneakers; also adding a touch of detail with his “Misfits” pin, cheetah pocket napkin, and cheetah graphic tee. A dapper teen in our book.
But of course he’s not the only Smith who embraces individuality. Little sis Willow has a similar animalistic style. Who can forget Willow’s leopard, leather moto jacket and coordinating leopard genie pants that she rocked on the red carpet of the Karate Kid LA premiere back in 2010?
Check out both junior Smith’s animal print style and tell us which Smith rocks the pants better.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past