When it comes to menswear, that aren’t a ton of options for the average guy. Where woman have tube, halter, sweetheart, cutout, and bra tops, men are pretty much confined to the basic tank and tee. So when the mercury started rising out here in the big apple, it instantly became tank and t-shirt time for the boys of summer. But don’t fee too bad for them. For the versatility that they lack in tops, these New York men have style in limitless supply. So just like their femme counterparts, they fashioned eye-catching ensembles out of the basic tank or tee dressed up with graphic prints, heavy accessories, and man bags.
Take a look at the NY StyleBlazer boys of summer in this”T ank and T-Shirt Time” edition of Street Shots.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)