When we check out a movie, we’re typically supposed to hate the villain. But when an actor plays the bad guy so well, they sometimes leave us in awe. Check out 9 movie villains we love to hate and hate to love.
Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada
Last we checked, the devil didn’t give us outfits for days and catch phrases for a lifetime: “Why is nobody reaaaady?” and “Details of your incompetence do not interest me.” You’d totally hate to have a boss like Miranda, but you secretly wish you actually knew her.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves