Bad girls do it better, they say. Then what better way to tap into your inner bad girl than to wear a makeup collection solely inspired by villains?! This September, Disney will be releasing a special edition makeup collection consisting of eyeshadows, nail varnishes, lip glosses and more; along with coordinating, limited edition collectors dolls of the six villains who terrorized our favorite Disney princesses (and pups).
But, just because this cosmetics collection is made by Disney, doesn’t mean it’s for the kiddies. For starters these villains have been made over into voluptuous vixens—check out Ursula’s curves above! Although this is not the first time Disney has released a makeup line using Disney’s bad girls as muses—they collaborated with MAC on a similar themed set back in 2010—it is another opportunity for good beauty to go badarse.
Preview Disney’s Villain makeup in the pages below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process