Is that you, Katy? The normally outrageously clad pop tart left her cotton candy bustiers and cartoon hairstyles behind for a modern couture shoot for the July issue of Vogue Italia. Of course, she’d have no choice but to clean up for legendary photographer Francesco Carrozzini, the man behind the lens of one of her best editorial spreads to date. We love her striking cat eye and the crisp blonde mod ‘do. And have we ever seen Katy in a nude lip? Gorgeous, shocking, innovative, and oh so haute. We can see just how beautiful Katy is without her usual animation and gimmicks. Hopefully we’ll see more of this in stateside magazines soon.
Check out more photos from Katy’s mod shoot here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!