As much as all parties involved in the infamous night that Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna, would like it to just go away, the California legal system has been slowly working through the proper channels to deal with every aspect involving this incident. Just this week the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office dropped charges against the two female officers that leaked the photo of Rihanna’s battered face to the media and the world at large. Despite the dropped charges, there are plans of firing the two officers. Rebecca Reyes, the officer that used her cell phone to snap a pic of the original photo and Blanca Lopez, the rookie officer that made the call to TMZ, won’t be cops for too much longer.
Speak out StyleBlazers, are you happy with the outcome of this case?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles