What we love most about Coach bags is the durable leathers that they use and their classic silhouettes. While the brand has explored logo print accessories to great lengths, we always hold a special place in our hearts for the old school styles and their pared down aesthetic. Sort of marrying the two worlds, Coach has revisited their classics with the Legacy Collection, pairing the original styles with punchy new colorways.
For this coming fall, they’ve branched out into shoes and outwear as well, appropriating signature coach style into poppy peacoats, low-cut riding boots and peep-toe platform clogs—all great pieces to cop and keep till the temperature drops again.
Check out our top picks from Coach’s Legacy Collection below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night