The Essence Music Festival has become the go-to destination for anyone seeking great food, fun and the hottest musical acts. The Big Easy will be packed with party-goers, so of course you want to stand out. But, with the hazy and humid conditions you need to keep your cool. Form-fitting threads have no place in your carry-on. Easy breezy pieces are a must. You’ll be on the move so comfy footwear is key. And you know you’re going to eat well, so an elastic waistband isn’t a bad idea either. From casual day-wear to a flirty night-time frock, we’ve got your covered.
Check out two head to toe looks that are perfect for New Orleans during the 2012 EMF.
Tatiana Hi-Low Dress
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night