Erykah Badu gave us 1970′s runway chic as she performed in London, England for a Hammersmith Apollo concert last Thursday, June 28th. We just can’t get over the way she styled her Junya Watanabe Commes des Garcons trench! Her mustard hat and orange skinnies paired with those black platform boots taught us a thing or two about how to shop for the upcoming fall season. Erykah’s pale pink lip gave this dapper don look the perfect amount of femininity.
Peep these additional pics of Erykah Badu’s badarse stage style.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night