The stars of Black Hollywood were aligned last night in Los Angeles at the 2012 BET Awards. With Samuel L. Jackson at the helm, the best in the business got to party on one of music’s biggest nights. Kanye West took the stage, D’Angelo returned sounding better than ever, and Cissy Houston delivered an emotional gospel tribute to her fallen star, Whitney Houston. Glam gowns like Bey‘s and Mariah‘s seemed to be the look of the night, but La La Anthony and Monica rocked out in pants just as lovely.
Not only was the show one of the most enjoyable nights in BET Awards history, it was also one of the most stylish.
Check out 9 of our favorite fashionistas who rocked it best.
The view from The Throne. Now that’s a rock star double date.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night